As a small business owner, I am happy to discover that DBP accepts BIR tax payments. System improvement such as this is a welcome news because it makes our life better and easier.
You don’t have to be a DBP depositor to use this online payment service. All you need to have is your ATM, Debit, or Credit card and a good internet connection.
Thru DBP’s PayTax Online portal, Filipino taxpayers can pay their taxes anytime and anywhere, skipping the long lines in the Revenue District Office (RDO) or the bank. This way, we may accomplish more tasks rather than spending the whole day in these offices to finish our tax transactions.
How to use the DBP Paytax Online
Using the online payment system is very simple. Follow these steps to guarantee a successful tax payment.
- Access the DBP Paytax Online;
- On the Taxpayer’s Details Page, enter the required data, and click “Continue”;
- Fill-up the Payment Details Page and click “Proceed to Payment”;
- On the next page, select a Payment Mode and click “Proceed to Pay”
- Take time to check the payable amount details, noting the service fees of your transaction
- Fill-up the data in the Online Payment Form and click “Confirm Payment”;
- You will be asked to key-in your card details and the One-Time-Password (OTP) to proceed with the payment
- Print and file your payment confirmation as proof of tax payment for tax audit purposes. The system will also send the document to your registered email address.
Delinquent taxpayers have no more reasons for not paying their taxes. The government has made it easy and convenient for them and for us to fulfill our obligations as Filipino citizens.
Now, it is time to do other chores.