The fight against COVID 19 is far from over. It is still unsafe to go out of the house to do our chores like paying taxes. Using a cashless payment method is efficient, productive, and prudent given the health situation.
That is why when I discovered that I could pay my taxes via the PayMaya app, I have no second thoughts.
How to pay BIR taxes using Paymaya
Paying your taxes is simple and easy with your PayMaya accounts, 24/7.
- Download the PayMaya app from the Google Play Store or the App Store;
- Create your PayMaya account;
- Click the PayMaya icon and register with your name, email address and mobile number;
- Enter the Verification Code sent to your mobile number and click “Proceed”;
3. The app will direct you to the main screen. Tap “Government” and “BIR” icons;
4. Fill-up your BIR payment details and click “Continue;
5. Review your BIR payment details and click “Pay”;
6. A notification confirming the successful BIR payment will be sent via the app, SMS, and email address;
7. Print the notification as proof of BIR payment.
With the PayMaya app, you will never miss paying your taxes on time and avoid late payment penalties. Now, this convenience and time-saving rewards will allow us to accomplish more tasks.