There is a better and faster way of paying our obligations to the government. The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has partnered with Union Bank of the Philippines to make a convenient way for Filipinos to pay their taxes.
Through the bank’s mobile application, UnionBank Online, you can pay your taxes anytime while staying safely at home. You do not need to carry cash and BIR forms. Plus, you will no longer endure the hassle of falling in line in the BIR office or the bank to get your BIR transactions done.
How do we use the UnionBank Online app to pay our taxes?
Follow these simple steps to complete your BIR transaction immediately, giving you extra time to do other chores for your business and family.
- Download the UnionBank Online application from the Google Play Store or the App Store;
- Create your UnionBank Online banking account if you don’t have a mobile banking account yet;
- Log in to your account by entering your user ID and password;
- On your account’s Homepage, click the “Pay Bills” button;
- Tap “Select Biller” and select “Bureau of Internal Revenue”;
- Fill up the tax payment details (e.g. BIR Tax Form number, Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN), Branch Code, etc.);
- Select the UnionBank paying account;
Note: You should link your UnionBank Deposit account to your mobile banking account to make this action.
8. Review your tax payment details and click “Pay” to confirm your payment;
Note: Print the Payment Confirmation and file the document together with the corresponding BIR Tax Form for tax audit purposes.
Paying BIR taxes has never been this easy. The new digital payment channel can save you a lot of productive time, which you can use to grow your business.
Download the UnionBank Online app now so you can experience what mobile banking is all about.