Do you hate waiting in line to pay your taxes? Now, the long wait is over.
The Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) has partnered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) for a fast and secure means of paying taxes.
With Landbank’s Link.Biz Portal, you can pay your taxes using your Landbank ATM cards and other Bancnet member-banks’ card.
Click the link to check the list of Bancnet member-banks: List of Bancnet Member Banks
Paying is easy with these ten simple steps.
- On the Landbank’s homepage, click the E-Banking tab > Other e-Banking Service > Link.Biz Portal;
- On the Link.Biz Portal, press “Pay Now”;
- Enter or select “Bureau of Internal Revenue” on the merchant name and press “Continue”;
- Select “Tax Payment” as transaction type and press “Continue”;
- Enter your payment details, indicate an active email where you wish to receive the tax payment confirmation;
- Select your preferred payment mode and follow the captcha challenge;
- Tick the small box to confirm that you are at least 18 years old, you accept the Terms and Conditions, and click “Continue.”
- Review your tax details carefully before authorizing the tax payment by entering the account details of your bank card or your online banking credentials;
- Take note of the payment confirmation displayed on the screen. You will also receive the payment confirmation in the email address you have provided;
- Print and file the tax payment confirmation for tax audit purposes.
Most of us find 2020 a challenging year because of the global pandemic. Business organizations have upgraded their processes by going digital to survive the hostile business climate.
Because of this shift, we can now do our transactions in the comforts of our homes with just a device and a good internet connection.
Indeed, using the Landbank Link.Biz Portal has made our tax compliance faster and convenient.